Sunday, April 18, 2010

I need a break so I'll write a blog post...

I'm starting to get emotional about leaving. I looked out at the view from the bottom of the hill, watched people, the car race, and thought about how I won't see these things for a long time or maybe ever.

I sat out on the steps of Piazza Repubblica this evening, wrote in my journal and hung out with Italian friends. I think they're a lot more fun and lively when they speak Italian so I'm glad I understand it and can talk to them. I'm finally getting used to the different Tuscan pronunciation of making "ch" sounds "sh." It's still sometimes weird to hear since it's not the way I learned it.

One final left. My hand is cramping from carving the inlay for my accordion book cover. It's an illustrated book about a kappa from space.

I drove a Vespa yesterday.

We had our exhibition last night. Great turnout, it was a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment